fruit salad with honey lime dressingFrom mrslava 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt / strained or use Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tbls grated lime peel shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries shopping list
- 2 cups diced peeled honeydew melon shopping list
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes shopping list
- 2 cups diced peeled cored pineapple shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced bananas shopping list
- 1 cup halved hulled strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend and set dressing on side.
- combine remaining ingredients in larg bowl.
- cover dressing and fruit separately and chill until ready to serve, up to 6 hours.
- mix dressing into fruit . let stand 15 min to blend flavors
The Cookmrslava Staten Island, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!