Creamy Cranberry SaladFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries coarsely chopped shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 1 medium apple peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 2/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts.
- Mix well then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving fold in whipped topping.