Frozen Pea Salad With BaconFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 large head of lettuce shredded shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 large green pepper chopped shopping list
- 6 chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts shopping list
- 1 package frozen peas uncooked shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 small jar bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- In large salad bowl layer lettuce, celery, green pepper, green onions and water chestnuts.
- Add layer of frozen peas last.
- Mix mayonnaise and sugar together and spread on top of frozen peas.
- Sprinkle with enough parmesan cheese to cover entire top
- Add entire jar of bacon bits.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Toss salad just before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!