Hershey's Chocolate BrowniesFrom RavenWhite 3 years ago
- 1/2 Cup Canola or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 Cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp salt(Optional) shopping list
- 1 to 2 Hershey's milk chocolate bars shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and Spray a 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan.(Do not spray if non-stick)
- In medium bowl combine oil and sugar, Mix well. Beat the eggs in a measuring cup gently then add to the mixture and combined until smooth. Add vanilla and mix in.
- In large bowl combine flour,cocoa powder,salt, and baking powder. Combine well.
- Mix sugar mixture with flour mixture until smooth and well combined.(It will be a bit thick.)
- Pour batter into the baking pan.
- Break the chocolate bars into small square pieces and place into the batter until the batter covers the pieces of chocolate. Add as much as you like or want.
- Place in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes (Or if you want them extra gooey cook a bit less. Or cook 15 minutes if your oven is faster then most.)
- Take out and place on a wire rack to cool and you are done! Enjoy!