Choosy Childrens Chocolate CupcakesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rice (or white) vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (4 oz) NutriBlend flour (like Robin Hood brand) shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup (5 oz) sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) salted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease or line 12 muffin cups.
- In a small dish or cup, whisk together milk and vinegar. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Add half the dry ingredients, blending well, then pour in the milk mixture.
- Beat in the milk until smooth and add the remaining flour.
- Beat until batter is smooth.
- Bake for 23 minutes, until they test done with a skewer.