Cajun Pork ChopsFrom otterpond 6 years ago
How to make it
- Coat chops with seasoning mixture on both sides and let rest for at least 30 minutes. I often let it rest all day or even over night. Lazy pigs...
- Coat grill with Pam and pre-heat to medium high.
- Place chops on grill heat to medium and cook 8 to 9 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- We use a KitchenAid Griddler for this but it would work just as well on any sort of grill. You could also simply use a skillet and place a tablespoon of cooking oil in the pan first.
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!