Garlic Cheddar BiscuitsFrom celemay 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter or 3/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic salt, depends on your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2 Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- 3 Stir in milk and 1/2 cup butter just until moistened. Add Cheese.
- 4 Drop batter by tablespoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5 Meanwhile, add garlic salt to remaining melted butter.
- 6 Bake buscuits for 6 minutes.
- 7 Remove biscuits, drizzle with garlic butter and return to oven for another 6-7 minutes, or edges are golden.
- 8 After removing from oven but while still warm drizzle with garlic butter again.
- 9 Serve and enjoy!
The Cookcelemay Manchester, Nh
- Not added to any groups yet!