Nopales Salad With Creamy Avocado DressingFrom keni 6 years ago
- 1 jar Napoles, drained and rinsed*(28-30oz) shopping list
- 14oz canned black beans, drained and rinsed* shopping list
- 14oz canned diced tomatoes, drained* shopping list
- 4oz canned chilies(hot, mild or sweet, to taste)* shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 lime, juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese, grated shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- ****creamy-avocado-chilie-dressing(please see note below, om reviews, as it won't link, in the ingredients list. :( shopping list
- *fresh ingredients could be subbed, of course, but all would need to be properly prepped and cooked before continuing with salad assembly. shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine Napoles, beans, tomatoes, corn, chilies, onion, lime juice and cilantro.
- Mix well. See Photo
- Add dressing and fold to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Sprinkle with Cotija cheese.
- Serve immediately or is good room temperature, too.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
This sounds interesting! I have some cactus paddles right now. Maybe ill make this, this weekend. Thanks for posting :)sharebear1 in Coon Rapids loved it
Made this on Sunday to go with some roasted poblano chicken taquitos. It was a nice change from how I make them usually. I have pics to post later today too!sharebear1 in Coon Rapids loved it