Easy French Loaf White And Red Sauce PizzaFrom mrcooksalot 4 years ago
- 1 french loaf cut in half shopping list
- 12 oz fresh mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup your favorite pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 cup your favorite garlic alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 cup your favorite bbq sauce for bbq chicken pizza shopping list
- Topping suggestions shopping list
- 1/2 cup spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cut mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 thin sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 lb pepperoni slices shopping list
- 1/4 cup black olives shopping list
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage shopping list
- !/2 lb bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup pinnaple shopping list
- 1/2lb Canadian ham or bacon shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced thin shopping list
- 1 grilled chicken breast shopping list
- 1 roma tomato sliced thin shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white truffle oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmasean cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasonings shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 - 425
- In small saucepan add alfredo sauce, garlic cloves, Seasonings and olive oil heat on med high and bring to slight boil stirring often then transfer to one half of sliced bread.
- On the other half spread the red sauce.
- cut the cheese into 1/4 inch slices and lay them atop the pizza until all of the sauce is covered.
- Now the fun part.
- I like to slice my pizza toppings super thin so they cook at the same time.
- Pick your favorite toppings, a few selections above.
- Layer to your hearts content.
- Sprinkle top of pizza with fresh parmasean
- Cook in a hot oven for about 10 min or until cheese melts and sides of bread start to brown a little.
- After removing pizzas from oven drizzle some white truffle oil or extra virgin olive oil .
- Easy, fun and expoding with flavor.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!