Taco BitesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat heavy skillet on med-high heat. Add oil and swirk it around the pan.
- Add ground beef,breaking up meat with spatula. Brown till beef starts to form a crust and most of juices have evaporated.
- Sprinkle 2 TB taco seasoning over beef. Add 1/4 c water and cook till all water has evaporated and the meat starts to sizzle. Break up beef as small as you can for 3 to 4 mins using spatula.
- Drain the beef.
- Heat phyllo cups according to directions. Cool 15 mins before filling.
- To assemble:Place 1 tsp of beef on bottom of shell. Spread 1 tsp of guacamole and frost like cupcake and top with a touch of salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- andreasaldana Dallas, TX
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Akaushi Nowhere, Us
- lbrooks26 Cedar Knolls, US
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- davishoneydo Aledo, TX
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- icecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!