Top Ramen Cole Slaw SaladFrom halbert 9 years ago
- 1 lb. pkg. cole slaw mix shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, sliced 1/8 to 1/4 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 C. slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 C. shelled sunflower seeds shopping list
- 2 pkgs. Top Ramen "oriental" noodle soup mix (reserve seasoning packets for dressing) shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 C. light oil (canola light olive, etc.) shopping list
- 1/3C. rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2C. sugar (3/4 C. honey is even better) shopping list
- 2 T. water shopping list
- both seasoning packets from soup mix shopping list
- Shake all in bottle with top until sugar is dissolved. shopping list
How to make it
- Pound noodles in plastic bag to reduce to 1/8 to 1/4 inch pieces.
- Mix noodles with onions, almonds, sunflower seeds and slaw mix.
- Add dressing and serve.
- Note: If you don’t intend to eat it all at once just keep noodles and nuts separate from slaw and both of those separate from dressing. This keeps the slaw from wilting and the noodles from becoming soggy.
The Cookhalbert Vinton, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!