Chocolate TrufflesFrom cheffiona 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat add cocoa and stir until smooth.
- 2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and cook and stir constantly until mixture is thick, smooth and glossy about 4 minutes.
- 3. Remove from the heat stir in the vanilla cover andplace in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until firm
- 4. Shape into 1 1/4 inch balls roll in cocoa powdered or powdered sugar and then refridgerate until firm 1-2 hours store covered
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!