Chicken With Lemon-caper SauceFrom cjbarash 5 years ago
- 4 (6 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained shopping list
- 3 Tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place flour is a shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken in flour, shake off any excess.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan.
- Cook three minutes.
- Turn chicken over and cook another three minutes.
- Add broth, juice and capers.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer three minutes, basting chicken occasionally with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cook for one minute.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Bring sauce to a boil and cook two minutes or until thick.
- Serve over chicken.
- 267 calories, 7.9g fat, 0.6g fiber