BLT salad with Basil mayo dressingFrom dog4 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb. bacon cooked shopping list
- 1/2 c. mayo shopping list
- 2 tbl. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh chp. basil shopping list
- 4 slices French bread, cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbl. EVOO shopping list
- 1 lb romain lettuce, torn shopping list
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quarterd ( or any kind you have chp.) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon and crumble. set aside
- brown the french bread cubes in the bacon drippings, drizzle with evoo and season with S&P.
- Small bowl, wisk mayo, basil, and vinegar.
- In a large bowl mix romain, tomatoes, bacon and croutons. Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
The Cookdog4 Lindstrom, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!