Roasted Cauliflower And Red Bell PeppersFrom otterpond 3 years ago
- 2 cups cauliflower,raw shopping list
- 3 garlic clove shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Raw shopping list
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sweet basil Leaf shopping list
- 2 tsp pepper, Black shopping list
- 4 oz roasted red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp chives shopping list
- 5 Manzanilla olives shopping list
- 2 tbsp parmigiano Reggiano shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, spices, chives and garlic in a small dish.
- Toss the cauliflower, sliced olives and olive oil mix together well then spread the mix in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Place casserole in the hot oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown. Test with a fork for desired doneness. Fork tines should be able to easily pierce the cauliflower.
- Remove from oven, toss with roasted red bell pepper and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/roasted-cauliflower-red-bell-peppers/#ixzz1DmCsD4Ln