Rich Dark Chocolate CakeFrom coconut 8 years ago
- 3/4 c. of cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda shopping list
- 2 c. of sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. of flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. of milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. of vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 c. of boiling water shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First you can preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Now butter 2 9 inch pans.
- Next you want to mix in a bowl the dry ingredients.
- Then you can add in the eggs, milk, oil, and the vanilla.
- Blend this on medium for approx. 2 min.
- Next you can pour into pans.
- This should bake approx. 30-35 min.
- When they come out of the oven , they will need to cool approx. 10 min.
- Cool and serve.
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!