Greek - Style Creamy DressingFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled, divided shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 5 oz low-fat silken tofu shopping list
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Finely mince 2 garlic cloves, set aside.
- Place remaining garlic and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of the cooking liquid and drain.
- Add all the garlic, tofu, yogurt, salt, mustard, pepper, oregano, lemon zest and reserved cooking liquid into a food processor and puree until completely smooth.
- Scrape into a bowl and fold chopped dill and thyme throughout.
- Chill and stir well before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- worknmumof4 West Gippsland, Australia
- SuZiLiCiousNess East Hartford, CT
- ClockworkOiDoll Nowhere, Us
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- foodspice MELBOURNE, AU
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- sugarmama Chicago, IL
- otterpond Windermere, FL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Unusual Combinations82 members