Tex Mex DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 10-1/2 ounce can jalapeno bean dip shopping list
- 3 ripe avocados shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 ounce container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 large bunch green onions chopped shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped shopping list
- 7 ounce can black olives chopped shopping list
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread bean dip on large platter.
- Combine avocados, lemon juice, salt and pepper then spread on top of bean dip.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix then spread over avocado mix.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes and olives over top.
- Cover completely with cheese.
- Chill and serve with large tortilla chips.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!