Banana And Blueberry Pancakes With Cinnamon-Vanilla ButterFrom lillyann 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk shopping list
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw) shopping list
- maple syrup, optional shopping list
- powdered sugar, optional shopping list
- cinnamon-Vanilla butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- For cinnamon-vanilla butter: Combine softened unsalted butter, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- For pancakes: In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, bananas and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Coat a large flat pan with cooking spray. Turn pan to low heat. Pour pancake batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the pan. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, sifted powdered sugar and/or cinnamon-vanilla butter, if desired.