Grilled Balsamic Vegetable SaladFrom icecreamuffin 4 years ago
- 2 large zucchini squash, cut into chuncks shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into squares shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into squares shopping list
- 2 small ears of corn shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt, freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder, coriander shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grease & heat up your grill (i used a cast iron griddle on the stovetop). When a drop of water sizzles on the surface, it's ready.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini and bell peppers with a splash of olive oil. Add seasonings and half the lemon's juice.
- Rub corn with olive oil and seasonings.
- Spread out veggies on the grill and cook until they begin to get tender; about 5 minutes on each side (thongs are handy for turning them over). The corn will take a few minutes longer, as it is round, you have to turn it more often. Remove corn when it turns a nice yellow and has some char.
- Transfer veggies back into the bowl. Stand the corn up on its end and slice the kernels off; add to the bowl. Add in the rest of the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and a bit more salt & pepper; toss & enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 10
- tgjones Clarksvegas, Tn. 37040
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- tinydormkitchen San Diego, Ca
- recipeaddict1 League City, TX
- joannalhee Nowhere, Us
- ecochick1031 Fort Wayne, IN
- allthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- SideOfBeef Nowhere, Us
- Glissenz Nowhere, Us
- doreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!