Frozen Pumpkin PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- Frozen pumpkin Pie shopping list
- 9 inch baked pie shell shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon aromatic bitters shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 4-1/2 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 pint butter pecan ice cream softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, bitters, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon together.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread softened ice cream into cooled crust then swirl pumpkin mixture over ice cream.
- Quickly freeze uncovered at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!