Chocolate Chip Kahlua CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 devils food chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 small package chocolate pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 8 ounce container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup Kahlua shopping list
- 6 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together except for nuts.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray then add nuts to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour cake mixture over top of nuts then bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minuets then turn cake nut side up onto cake dish to finish cooling.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!