Mentaiko Soba With Broccoli And ChiliFrom laika 5 years ago
- 4 oz. soba noodles shopping list
- 1.5 cups small broccoli florets (or green veg of your choice--asparagus would be nice here) shopping list
- squeeze of lemon juice shopping list
- 1.5 tbs Greek yogurt or a good splash of cream shopping list
- 2 tsp butter shopping list
- 1 tbs mentaiko (seasoned pollock roe), more or less to taste shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- cayenne or japanese chili powder to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water until just tender; drain, toss with a squeeze of lemon juice, and set aside.
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil and add the soba. Cook according to package instructions (usually about 6 minutes) and drain, but do not rinse.
- Over low heat, add the butter, yogurt, mentaiko and broccoli to the pot with the soba and mix well to combine.
- Season to taste with soy and chili and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklaika New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!