Pork Cutlets with Orange and TarragonFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. of boneless pork chops 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- seasoned flour (flour, plus salt pepper, some ground thyme and garlic powder) shopping list
- 1 egg beaten wtih 2 tbsp. of milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of panko crumbs shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup of orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of Grand Marnier shopping list
- some shreds of orange rind shopping list
- 4 to 5 sprigs of fresh tarragon stripped of stems and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Generously coat both sides of the pork cutlets with the seasoned flour.
- (3/4 cup of flour/1 teaspoon salt/1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon of ground thyme)
- Using the side of a salad plate, pound the cutlets in a criss cross fashion. It tenderizes the pork and the flour is literally beaten into the meat.
- Dip in egg and milk.
- coat with the panko crumbs.
- Pan fry in medium heat in the melted butter.
- Turn cover and cook five minutes.
- Uncover and cook a few minutes more.
- Remove to hot platter.
- Add orange juice to butter and drippings, over high heat to deglaze the pan.
- Add Grand Marnier, orange rind and tarragon leaves just to heat, pour over cutlets.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!