Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes With A Chocolate GlazeFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- 2. Prepare the cake batter and bake in 24 paper lined muffin cups as directed on package. Cool for about 30 minutes (cupcakes need to still be warm to fill)
- 3. Beat the pudding mix with milk about 2 minutes and add the peanut butter and mix well. Spoon the mixture into small freezer resealable freezer bag, seal and then snip 1 bottom corner of the bag and then insert the tip of the bag into centre of cupcake and pipe in about 1 tablespoon filling and repeat with all the cupcakes.
- 4. Melt the chocolate squares or chips in the microwave until chocolate is melted and stir and then dip the cupcakes in the chocolate and coat the tops or you can spoon the mixture on them you can leave it plain or sprinkle one of your favorite toppings on top of chocolate.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!