Crunchy Italian Chocolate & Cream Dessert RecipeFrom mrcooksalot 6 years ago
- Tiramisu chocolate Crunch Topping (mix will be used later) shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- Wind & Willow Tiramisu cheeseball & Dessert Mix shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. butter or margarine shopping list
- 8 oz. prepared whipped topping shopping list
- 1/3 cup chocolate, Caremel or Fudge ice cream Topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To prepare crust, combine Chocolate Crunch Topping, grahams, sugar, pecans and butter and press into an 8 x 8" baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Warm Caramel Topping and drizzle over crust. (Syrup works best. If using a thicker ice cream topping, thin with 1 Tbsp. water or coffee.)
- Filling: Prepare filling by combining Tiramisu Mix, cream cheese and butter. Mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and spoon over crust and caramel.
- Topping: Warm Chocolate or Caramel Topping and smooth over top of dessert. (Syrup works best. If using a thicker ice cream topping, thin with 1 Tbsp. water or coffee.)
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!