Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 oz chopped bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 4 oz diced peanut butter cups shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- ½ cup Kamut flour shopping list
- ½ cup chickpea flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ cup prune baby food shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- ½ cup warm coffee shopping list
- 1/3 cup warm water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F, grease or line 15 muffin cups.
- Melt together bittersweet chocolate, peanut butter cups and cream cheese until smooth and fluid. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine flours, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the prune puree, brown sugar, vanilla, vinegar, coffee, warm water and melted chocolate mixture. Stir just until moist.
- Fill muffin tins ¾ the way with batter.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes and turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Family Favourites134 members
Sweet Suite159 members