Fast Mexican LasagnaFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly oil a 8 inch round casserole dish. (I used a pie plate)
- Spread 1/4 of the can of refried beans onto one tortilla. Place in the pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of salsa, sprinkle on 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup roasted red peppers. Repeat 3 more times pressing down on each layer as you go.
- Bake 45 to 50 mins until bubbling and hot right through to the centre.
- let sit for 10 mins. Cut into pie shaped wedges and serve. It is so good!!
- Kids will love this and vegetarians too....
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!