洋葱回锅肉 Onions And Twice-cooked PorkFrom resc 3 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and drain the green peppers, and cut into chunks. Chop chili peppers, and cut onions into chunks.
- Cut pork into matchbox slices; in a large pan of boiling water blanch the pork slices, remove and rinse them.
- Stir-fry the blanched pork slices, and green peppers respectively. Remove from wok, and set aside.
- Sauté chili peppers and onions until fragrant, then add pork, green peppers and A.
- Stir-fry to mix; remove from heat; place it on the serving plate.