Bbq BrisketFrom rarariver 6 years ago
How to make it
- Coarsely chop the onion.
- Place the brisket, onion, and two cups of water in the slow-cooker / crock-pot.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on meat and spoon some of the onions on top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Optional: sometime around the 4-hour mark, turn the meat over and spoon the juices over it. Sprinkle with another 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Once the 7 hours are up, drain some of the juices (retaining about 1/2 cup and as much of the onions as possible). Return meat, onions, and remaining juices to crock pot.
- Pull beef apart. It should pull nicely with a fork.
- Add barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for another hour.
- Serve on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, hoagie buns, or hamburger buns.
The Cookrarariver Omaha, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!