Flour TortillasFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Whisk the flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl and then mix in the lard/ shortning using your fingers until the flour resembles cornmeal.
- 2. Add the water and mix until the dough comes together and then place on a lightly floured surface and knead for a few minutes until smooth and elastic.
- 3. Divide the dough into as many pieces as you want tortillas
- 4. Preheat a skillet over medium high heat and using a rolling pin roll out the dough into round thin tortillas and then place in the hot skillet and cook until bubbly and then flip and repeat then remove and put to one side
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!