Chicken Cutlets BracioleFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1/2 c hot water shopping list
- handful of golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4 c pine nuts shopping list
- 1 c flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 TB lemon zest shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,finely chopped shopping list
- 3 slices white sandwich bread,torn shopping list
- 1/2 c grated parmigiano-Reggiano shopping list
- 4 pieces boneless,skinless chicken breast shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 TB butter shopping list
- 1 c dry white wine shopping list
- 2 c tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 TB fresh tarragon,a few sprigs,leaves chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Pour very hot tap water into small bowl.Add raisins and plump 5 mins.
- Lightly toast nuts in small fry pan over med-low heat.
- Drain raisins,pat dry. Place raisins,garlic nuts,parsley,lemon zest,torn bread and cheese into processor pulsing into a stuffing.
- Butterfly the chicken open by cutting into and across the breast but not all the way through. Pound out the cutlets and season chicken with salt and pepper. Fill breasts with stuffing,roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat olive oil and butter in large skillet over med-high heat. Brown braciole all over 7 to 8 mins,remove,set aside. Deglaze pan with wine,xcraping up drippings. Stir in tomatoes and tarragon,add chicken back,cover and simmer 15 mins. Slice and serve..
People Who Like This Dish 11
- Pjleclare Framingham, Ma
- nativeprincess2 Magalia, CA
- fantasgreat1011 Nowhere, Us
- KimCast144 Portales, New Mexico
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- christinem Worcester, MA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- icecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!