Sour Cream EnchiladasFrom danawitczak 4 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 taco seasoning packet shopping list
- 10oz can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 8oz sour cream shopping list
- 4oz can diced green chile peppers shopping list
- 8 tortillas (8inch) shopping list
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese shopping list
- .5 cup green onion, sliced shopping list
- .5 cup shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef in a skillet until brown. Drain the fat.
- Add taco seasoning and cook 2 min further.
- In a sauce pan, add soup, sour cream and undrained chile peppers. Cook until bubbly, stirring often.
- Spead 1tbsp of sauce over each tortilla, then top with some of the meat mixture, cheese and onions. Roll up and place in a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350, until edges are bubbly, about 20 minutes. Uncover and top with the remaining .5 cup cheese and bake for a further 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookdanawitczak Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!