Mistakingly Great Chocolate Chip Banana BreadFrom sas 5 years ago
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees shopping list
- oil or spray for the pan…. I used an 8 X 8 Pan shopping list
- 3 Very ripe Bananas….I keep overly ripe bananas in the freezer and thaw. shopping list
- ¼ Cup Soy, coconut, or almond milk shopping list
- ¼ Tsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. vanilla shopping list
- ½ Cup oil shopping list
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- ½ Cup sugar shopping list
- ½ Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ¾ Tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 Tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- ½ Tsp. salt shopping list
- Desired amount of Chocolate Chips…..about ¾-1 cup shopping list
How to make it
- To aforementioned “milk” add the vinegar; stir and set aside
- Combine and sift the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- In a food processor combine the bananas with vanilla and oil and blend well; stir in the milk and vinegar.
- Slowly combine the dry ingredients until incorporated completely.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake…….every 15 minutes turn the pan a half turn…..the bread will be done in 30-45 minutes or when the top center is firm and a large toothpick tester comes out clean.
- • I couldn’t find a loaf pan or even a 9 X 9 pan and I think that is why this cake came out so moist and yet sliceable.
- • You can also add applesauce to the batter instead of oil
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!