Pecan Oatmeal Icebox CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Thoroughly cream butter and sugars.
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla then cream well.
- Add sifted flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add pecans and oatmeal then roll into long logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill thoroughly then slice and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 300 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!