Sour Cream Cucumber SaladFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1 medium cucumber, seeds removed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream (or yogurt) shopping list
- 1Tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried dill (or better yet - 1/2 tsp or to taste fresh dill, chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder (or use thinly sliced sweet onion, if you prefer) shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cucumbers and place in colander. Sprinkle with salt and allow to rest about 15 minutes to drain some of the water from the cucumber.
- Mix dressing ingredients (sour cream through pepper) in mixing bowl and add drained cucumbers.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Chill until very cold. Stir again before serving.