Thai ChickenFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 3/4 c light coconut milk shopping list
- 2 TB natural creamy reduced-fat peanut butter shopping list
- 1 TB red curry paste shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs bonelesss chicken thighs,cut in 1-1/2" pieces shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers,sliced 3/4" thick shopping list
- 1 lg onion sliced shopping list
- 1 c frozen peas shopping list
- 1 lb rice noodles shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh cilantre leaves shopping list
- lime wedges for serving shopping list
How to make it
- In 5 or 6 qt. slow cooker,combine coconut milk,peanut butter,curry paste,and ginger; mix in the chicken,peppers and onions.
- Cook,covered,until the chicken is cooked through,on low for 5 to 6 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
- Twenty mins before serving,cook noodles according to pkg directions. Stir the peas into chicken mixture and cook,covered,until heated through,about 3 mins. Spoon the chicken ,vegetables and sauce over noodles and sprinkle with cilantro;serve with lime wedges,if desired.