Crumbled Feta Couscous SaladFrom corrinnej 6 years ago
- 1 cup couscous shopping list
- 1 cup water or vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 tbsp. quality olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 each roma tomato (diced ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion (minced) shopping list
- 1 tsp. mint (chopped) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. parsley (chopped) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4oz.) Crumbled feta cheese, Alouette shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium sauce pan bring water or vegetable stock to a boil then add couscous stirring quickly. Remove from the heat and cover, let stand for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir in the olive oil. Pour cooked couscous in a large bowl to chill, stir occasionally. When cooled stir in remaining ingredients and chill completely.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!