Sugar Snap Peas With Lemon, Garlic, & BasilFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 lb sugar snap peas, stems snipped & strings removed if needed shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- lemon zest from 1 medium lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced shopping list
- handful fresh basil leaves, chopped fine shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 6 cups of water to a brisk boil in a large pot. Add salt & peas and cook about 2 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain peas & shock in salted ice water. Drain again and pat dry (may be set aside for up to an hour). Heat oil over medium heat in medium saute pan. Add zest and garlic, saute until garlic is soft but not browned, about 2 minutes. Add peas, lemon juice, and basil; toss to combine. Cook until just heated through, about 1-2 minutes. Season with salt & pepper. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!