Perfectly Free Double Chocolate CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- ¼ cup quinoa flour shopping list
- ¼ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- ¼ cup millet flour shopping list
- ¼ cup tapioca starch shopping list
- ¼ cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- ½ cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- ¼ cup warm water shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup plain, low fat soy milk shopping list
- ½ cup miniature dark chocolate chips shopping list
- ¼ cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients (flours through baking powder). Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together flaxseed and water, then add sugars, oil, vanilla, and soy milk.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- As you beat the dough pay close attention to the consistency – add liquid until you achieve a smooth but sturdy dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries until combined (the dough is stiff).
- Place 2" apart on lined sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake 12 minutes (they will still be slightly soft).
- Cool on the sheets 15 minutes, then move to a wire rack.
- The cookies will get crisper as they cool.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Whole Foods142 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members