Strawberry and Spinach SaladFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed, dried, hulled shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup salad oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, toss spinach with sesame seeds. Prepare strawberries, cutting large ones in half. Add strawberries to salad. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar or shaker; shake well then refrigerate to chill.
- Pour chilled dressing over strawberry and spinach salad mixture in bowl and toss gently to distribute well.