Cauliflower & Broccoli CheeseFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1 large cauliflower broken into small florets boiled shopping list
- 1 head broccoli broken into small florets, boiled shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese - cheddar or mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Place the cooked veggies in a casserole dish
- 3. In a bowl mix together parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt and red pepper flakes, and then mix with the veggies and then top with the cheddar cheese.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!