The Ultimate Hot Crab DipFrom efitobx 5 years ago
- 8 ounces cooked crab meat, drained shopping list
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup Romano or Parmesan (shredded) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, white wine, mustard, spices, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the crab meat and lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour into a greased oven-safe dish and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes.
- If you would like the cheese to be nicely browned, turn the oven to low broil for the final few minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or crusty baguette slices.