Baked Celery Pork ChopsFrom Good4U 4 years ago
- 3 pork chops bone in and fat trimmed shopping list
- 3 Stalks of celery chopped cleaned threads removed I used leaves too.(keep some for garnish) shopping list
- 3 scallions cleaned and chopped use some of greens too (keep some for garnish) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp celery salt shopping list
- A dash of bouquet garni shopping list
- A dash of soya sauce and 1 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- In a frying pan sear pork chops both sides on medium heat.
- Turn off burner add soya sauce and water and mix in measuring cup pour over top of chops.
- Scatter chopped celery and scallions on top add seasoning over top See Photo
- Place in cover fry pan or cover tightly with tin foil if you don't have a lid See Photo
- Cook for 1 hour to an a half approximately. Remove and check at an hour should be fork tender but give it more time if it isn't.
- Remove with slotted spatula or large slotted spoon. Serve on Plate and garnish with remaining celery and scallions. Serve with whatever you have or like. I like it with mashed potatoes and carrots.
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!