Bacon & Chive Red Potato SaladFrom Skruzel 4 years ago
How to make it
- Add potatoes to large pot and fill with water to cover potatoes
- *Optional: Add a tsp of "season-all" seasoning for seafood or similar to the water when boiling potatoes for more flavor.*
- Boil potatoes 12- 20 minutes until fork tender
- Drain and cool potatoes. Cool quicker by placing potatoes in the fridge or freezer while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Pan fry bacon until crispy. Cool on paper towels then break into pieces
- In large bowl mix together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper
- When potatoes are cooled, cut into pieces and add to large bowl
- Add bacon bits, chives and chopped onion.
- Gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The CookSkruzel Fairhaven, MA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!