Fast Track Snack CutoutsFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1.) 11 cups Rice Chex® or Corn Chex® cereal shopping list
- 2.) 1 bag (16 oz) large marshmallows (about 72) shopping list
- 3.) 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 4.) Betty Crocker® decorating icing, if desired shopping list
- 5.) Candy-coated chocolate candies, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Butter 15x10x1-inch pan. Coarsely crush cereal. (To easily crush cereal, place in plastic bag or between sheets of waxed paper, and crush with rolling pin.)
- 2. In large microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallows and butter uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring each minute, until mixture is smooth. Stir in crushed cereal. Using buttered back of spoon or hands, press firmly in pan. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 3. Cut into shapes with 2-1/2- to 3-inch car-shaped or other metal cookie cutters. Decorate with icing and candies. If desired, stand cutouts upright on serving plate.
- Source: Mostpopulardriver.com
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!