Minted MargaritaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 c loosely packed mint leaves shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- zest of 4 limes shopping list
- 3/4 c fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 2 TB agave nectar shopping list
- 3/4 c triple sec shopping list
- 2 c siver tequila shopping list
- sliced limes,garnish shopping list
- flaked sea salt,to serve shopping list
How to make it
- In blender,combine all through agave nectar. Blend on high till the mint is very finely chopped. Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer into pitcher. Discard solids. Stir in triple secand tequila and chill.
- To serve,moisten rim of cocktail glasses with piece of lime. Dip rims in salt. Add ice to glasses and pour the mixture over the ice.. Garnish with a slice of lime...