Chocolate Euphoria MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 3 tbsp chia seed* shopping list
- 1/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup Kamut flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (not instant) shopping list
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 5 oz semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate soy milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup mini (vegan) white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease a jumbo muffin pan (or line with paper cups).
- Stir together chia seed and boiling water, set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flours, oats, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl in the microwave, or over a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the canola oil until well blended, followed by the chia seed mixture, sugars and vanilla.
- Combine the chocolate soy milk and the soy yogurt, set aside.
- Beginning and ending with the dry ingredients, alternate additions of the flour and milk mixtures, stirring to just combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until they test done.
- *If you don't have chia seed, 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed will work just as well
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!