Steamed Asian Monkfish With Poached VegetablesFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tbsp tamari shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, sliced thin diagonally shopping list
- 100 grams broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 12 green beans, chopped shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 5 oz raw monkfish, cubed shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced green onion shopping list
How to make it
- In a deep saute pan, bring broth, tamari, honey and ginger to a boil.
- Add all the vegetables, cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Drizzle lime juice over monkfish cubes and season with pepper.
- Lay fish on top of the vegetables, cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove vegetables and fish with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Bring liquid to a boil and reduce for 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Spoon vegetables into a bowl, pour hot sauce overtop and garnish with minced green onion tops (and Siracha if desired).
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking For One87 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members