Creamy Frozen Fruit SaladFrom keni 3 years ago
- 8oz cream cheese, very soft shopping list
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 1pt fresh blueberries shopping list
- about 2 cups fresh pineapple, "crushed" and drained(just put whole pieces or slices of fresh pineapple in your food processor, and process until very fine, then drain well) shopping list
- about 2-3 cups fresh whipped cream(best if stabilized with gelatin or a bit of powdered sugar) *Can probably sub about 1 1/2 pints whipped topping) shopping list
How to make it
- In electric mixer, combine cream cheese , vanilla and honey until well mixed and fluffy.
- Add in pineapple and mix, again.
- Stir in blueberries by hand.
- Fold in whipped cream carefully until fully incorporated and mixed.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer a few minutes before you want to serve.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!